Tuesday, January 25, 2011

"The Use of Force" Plot

The Plot

The doctor narrates the whole story. The Olsons called the doctor to report their daughter,Mathilda Olson, about her illness. They are willing to pay the three dollar fee for his visit. Mathilda Olson is an unusually attractive child who clearly has a high fever, and the doctor sets out in his best professional manner to discover the cause. The doctor discovered that Mathilda is hiding her sore throat for three days. Mathilda was furious and ran away from her father's lap.

My Reaction

The Story is long but the main part of the story is very short. I was expecting something different when I was read the title. When I read the story, I found out that the use of force involves a doctor opening a girl's mouth. So I was kinda disappointed. But, Overall the story is good that shows the love of the parents to their daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment