Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Values.....

I value my life. For it is the reason why I'm here. It may sound selfish especially to God because he gave life to me. I know he created us. But it is my responsibility to create my own future, my own destiny. Life is only given once, unless the theory of reincarnation is proven true, so make the best out of it. I may sound like an atheist, I respect God more than anyone else, but "I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul" It is my own decision to live my life the way I want it.

But when it comes to compromising my own values , I would sacrifice my own life to save others. Again, It would be my decision to save/sacrifice for that person because I know that he/she has the capabilities to live a better life than me. It also depends on the situation I'm in to.

2 comments:

  1. then that must mean you're a martyr, *highfive*
    but remember maryo, life's not a nintendo game. It's not like Super Mario. We done have extra lives... but what we can do is make use of this mortal life for good, such good would then contribute for the greater good! (lol english)
    sacrifice for another is good, sacrifice for the many is awesomer...
    P.S. you're agnostic not atheist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressive :) Sounds like one of those knight's oaths in the olden days.

    ReplyDelete